Sunday, April 15, 2012

Worship on April 15th, 2012

   Today at Valley Fellowship was a day of worship and togetherness.  Pastor Joe's message was more of an introduction to the next years worth of sermons than anything else.  The music was good and I am continuing to connect with God better and better.  I am definitely inspired to write and touch others with the same Holy Spirit that has touched me.  I really don't have a lot of notes to share but I did want to say one thing.  When I came to church I saw people around me with their hands up to the sky and it made me feel uncomfortable.  Even so, I had an urge to do the same.  The last couple of sermons I have let myself go and raised my hand to the sky and let the power of God flow through me.  There is nothing like it and today I even had to wipe away tears as God lifted my soul out of the darkness.  I think my comfort in doing so, in doing what feels right with God and not worrying about how I look to others, is a great sign of my progression from the darkness to the light.  When the sermon podcast is up I'll try and link it for everyone.  I greatly look forward to the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment