Monday, January 21, 2013

A Mystery

   This morning I woke up suddenly at about 3am or so.  I felt commanded to open my Bible and look up the passage for the Book of Moses 4:18.  Of course, what boggles me is that doesn't actually exist.  I have looked up the verse in all five of the Pentateuch and nothing strikes me as relevant.  None the less, it has been dominating my thoughts all day.  I even thought it might be Leviticus chapter 18 (Fourth book of the five books of Moses) but it doesn't make sense either.  Hopefully the Lord will gift me with some clarification because I get the sense that it is very important regarding the many changes going on in my professional life right now.  I guess only time will tell!  If anyone has a thought, I'd love to hear it.  Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment