Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Winds of Change

   I have been reading comments on USA Today's religious news site today and it irritates me to read the comments on there.  I find it is interesting that people are more vehemently opposed to religious thought than many of our brothers and sisters support it.  I guess it goes to show you the power of the enemy whom I was under the influence of a mere few months ago.  The venom that people show is downright violent.  Unfortunately, some of what they say is true.  Look at the changes in the Catholic church right now.  I fear we are on the cusp of darkness once again.  Jesus taught a level of tolerance that just doesn't exist in the conservative doctrine that I have been reading.  Be strong, brothers and sisters.  Remember that "Love your neighbor" is the most important commandment of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment